1. CONSULT - Every project begins with a professional consultation to meet and review your specific individual needs. Detailed project specs, budget and timeline are discussed. Collecting this information, helps in the design process and makes for a more accurate proposal.
2. ESTIMATE - Your estimate is based on the amount of time creating your design and the complexity each project. Research, sketches, and revisions are all factored into a final design. All projects are estimated as a flat rate so there are no surprises. We offer competitive pricing, helping new business owners keep within their budget.
3. RESEARCH - Specific research is conducted to better understand your product or service. This research helps surface the brand's voice and target audience in the market. Comparisons are made with competitors and a precise graphic marketing strategy is determined.
4. CONCEPT - Preliminary sketches are rendered, to put ideas loosely on the the page and concepts are created using our research. These sketches are shared with you to discuss how the project is moving along. This gives you the opportunity to better direct the process before entering the actual design stage.
For your FREE estimate, please contact us.
5. DESIGN - All research, ideas and sketches are brought together in the final stages of your design. With all the information in place, a design that meets your brand's identity will be created, unless of course, we are creating the identity for you.
6. REVIEW - You are sent a final design for review. For some projects, up to 3 designs are submitted and you are asked to choose one. You may also decide to combine elements from one design with another.
7. REVISE - A detailed mark-up is requested from you to provide the designer with all your revisions to keep within a productive timeline. We ask that you proof-read carefully as we are not held responsible for any typographical mistakes.
8. PRODUCTION - Once your revisions have been made and you are completely satisfied with your design, your final files are prepared for production and uploaded to the vendor for printing, publishing or product ordering.
Corporate Identity Design
Publication & Collateral Design